Maxi has packed a lot of living and experiences into his 28 years – including the experience of going alcohol-free. Join Annie and Maxi as they discuss his experiences traveling the world, working in the music industry, and why his drinking increased during the pandemic amid the strict Australian lockdown. Also hear from Maxi about alcohol use and bulimia in men. This subject often gets overlooked but is more prevalent than we imagine!
THIS NAKED MIND COMPANION APP
Please don’t forget to check out This Naked Mind Companion App in the app store, on Google Play, or online at ThisNakedMindApp.com. More than 700 Q&A videos, The Alcohol Experiment, our global community, and so much more – private, off social media, free. All in one place and conveniently tucked right in your back pocket. I really hope to see you there. ThisNakedMindApp.com.
And as always, rate, review and subscribe to this podcast as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today!
Highlights of Alcohol Use and Bulimia in Men with Maxi Roberts
Tune into the podcast to hear more from Annie Grace and Maxi Roberts about
- Maxi’s early drinking and how alcohol is always there when you’re part of the music scene
- Why Maxi doesn’t hate alcohol and is thankful for the experiences he had
- How the desire to escape led Maxi all over Europe (and why Paris is problematic)
- Lockdown drinking, being sent back to Australia, and developing health issues
- The lack of help in treating bulimia in men
- Finding freedom from alcohol through the This Naked Mind Podcast
- The hardest part of living alcohol-free
There’s so much to learn about bulimia in men, living alcohol-free, and more! Make sure to listen to the complete podcast!
Share Your Story
Did This Naked Mind, The PATH, or The Alcohol Experiment help you find freedom from drinking? Share your story and featured on an episode of This Naked Mind Podcast to inspire others. Find out how here!