This Naked Mind head coach Scott Pinyard welcomes three of our very own This Naked Mind parents to the podcast for a special episode about How To Talk To Your Kids About Alcohol. The conversation about alcohol can be a deep and difficult one to have with your kids.
Join Scott, Maureen, Diana, and Laura in a special episode where they share their own experiences navigating these difficult conversations with their own children.
This Naked Mind Institute:
Are you realizing that there’s something more? That you’re so excited about this change in your life – Maybe you’ve put down the bottle for good – and you just want to pay it forward. You want to help others in their moments of need move through that discomfort. You wonder what it would feel like to celebrate your own journey by paying it forward and giving back what you’ve been given. Now is the time to find out! Enrollment is now open for our coaching certification program with This Naked Mind Institute.
In just six months, you can receive the training, the resources and tools you need to become our next certified coach. So that you can start your entrepreneurial journey or grow your already-existing business while helping thousands of others to find freedom, joy and happiness.
If you’re hearing that little voice calling, that says, “you’re meant for so much more in this journey.” Then I invite you to leave your comfort zone behind and learn more about becoming a certified coach at ThisNakedMindInstitute.com.
And as always, rate, review and subscribe to this podcast as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today!
Highlights of How To Talk To Your Kids About Alcohol:
Alcohol is just one of many difficult topics to navigate with our children. These This Naked Mind parents are having a conversation about how they’ve handled this topic.
- Scott, Laura, Maureen, and Diana share in what situations they began having conversations about alcohol with their own children.
- What is an appropriate age to talk about alcohol with our kids? Let’s hear what these parents have to say.
- Scott discusses how he navigates these conversations with his daughter when one parent is alcohol-free and the other chooses to drink.
- Laura shares her unique position to stand in her own truth when talking to her children about her alcohol-free journey.
- Maureen shares the importance of having a connection with her children in order to navigate these conversations.
- Diana discusses how the age of awareness of alcohol and other difficult topics is getting younger. She shares how exhausting it is as a parent to have these difficult conversations with our children.
Listen to the entire podcast episode to hear about how four of our TNM parents have found How To Talk To Your Kids About Alcohol helpful in having these conversations with their own children. And don’t forget to check out Annie’s newest children’s book Buzz To Buzzkill, available now!
Share Your Story
Did This Naked Mind, The PATH, or The Alcohol Experiment help you find freedom from drinking? Share your story and you could be featured on an episode of This Naked Mind Podcast to inspire others. Find out how here!