When you’ve decided to cut back on your drinking, being at home alone can be very triggering if you’re surrounded by temptation.
Join Annie as she explains two tips for diminishing triggers and cravings so that your home can be a safe haven during your AF journey.
FREE Three-Day Virtual Event
Are you ready to make instant changes to your drinking? The answer is not in restriction or deprivation. And, you don’t need more self control. I am here to tell you that you can break your patterns and habits and finally feel liberated from alcohol. You can return to a life where alcohol is small and irrelevant for you, a non-issue, take it or leave it. In fact, I have three secrets to control your drinking and I am going to teach them all LIVE in a special 3-day FREE virtual event from June 6-8. Learn the Three Secrets to Control Your Drinking (and make changes instantly) live with us! Save your spot today at ControlAlcoholLive.com. We can’t wait to see you there!
And as always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today!
Highlights of How To Stop Drinking At Home Alone
Fear, dread and deprivation are intense struggles along the AF journey and often those feelings can intensify when you’re home alone. Check out the highlights:
- The best way to escape temptation and deprivation is by learning something new
- These new understandings can help you make one decision about drinking instead of constant decisions every hour or every day
- By making a firm decision and dedication to yourself (like doing the FREE 30 day Alcohol Experiment) – It allows you to escape decision fatigue and gives time and space for new experiences
- Along with new experiences includes trying out an environment with less temptation
- If learning something new doesn’t fully remove temptation. You may consider removing alcohol from the house while you work on your goals
Listen to the entire podcast to hear how your brain scientifically deals with cravings and triggers.
Share Your Story
Did This Naked Mind, The PATH, or The Alcohol Experiment help you find freedom from drinking? Share your story and you could be featured on an episode of This Naked Mind Podcast to inspire others. Find out how here!