When we reframe our thinking, we often find that drinking at special events can actually be more boring than if we were not drinking.
By numbing the variety of emotions and richness of the experience with alcohol, our brains actually function slower. Causing us to miss out on all that the event has to offer.
Tune in to hear three steps for reframing your thinking so that you can overcome the boredom you think you’re feeling when you don’t drink.
FREE Three-Day Virtual Event
Are you ready to make instant changes to your drinking? The answer is not in restriction or deprivation. And, you don’t need more self control. I am here to tell you that you can break your patterns and habits and finally feel liberated from alcohol. You can return to a life where alcohol is small and irrelevant for you, a non-issue, take it or leave it. In fact, I have three secrets to control your drinking and I am going to teach them all LIVE in a special 3-day FREE virtual event from June 6-8. Learn the Three Secrets to Control Your Drinking (and make changes instantly) live with us! Save your spot today at ControlAlcoholLive.com. We can’t wait to see you there!
And as always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today!
Highlights of Why Drinking is More Boring Than Not Drinking
There are three things that can help you reframe your understanding of boredom. Check out the highlights:
- Boredom is one of the most important feelings that human beings can have
- Something really special comes from boredom – There is beauty in the lack of stimulation!
- By going into the feeling of boredom and observing the discomfort, it can actually help us understand it better
- Explore how mind shift is possible when we get curious about our lives and our experiences without alcohol
- Begin by experiencing the richness of life and special events alcohol-free – And make an educated decision about boredom for yourself
Listen to the entire podcast to hear what happens in the brain when we drink alcohol. And the scientific explanation supporting the claim that drinking is in fact, boring.
Share Your Story
Did This Naked Mind, The PATH, or The Alcohol Experiment help you find freedom from drinking? Share your story and you could be featured on an episode of This Naked Mind Podcast to inspire others. Find out how here!