Chelsea’s comfort zone was drinking at home to relax from the pressures of life while also connecting with her husband. But when she began noticing the effects their relationship with alcohol was having on her kids, she signed up for The Alcohol Experiment.
Find out how the quote, “hard now, easy later” resonated with her from day one of the challenge and changed her life forever.
100 Days of Lasting Change
Let me ask you a question. What is better than change? Lasting change, of course. If you’ve had trouble making change stick, either with alcohol or in any other area of your life, you are in for a treat. I created the 100 Days of Lasting Change to ensure that we don’t just change for a moment, but we truly transform for a lifetime. This program is so close to my heart. Thousands of people have been through it, and their results are incredible. But don’t take my word for it, check it out at thisnakedmind.com/100days.
As always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast, as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today!
Highlights of Escaping the Drinking Comfort Zone – Chelsea’s Story
Alcohol was firmly planted in Chelsea’s family foundation. Check out the details on how she established new roots alcohol-free:
- Chelsea yo-yoed with drinking through her 20’s with moments of heavy to light drinking
- After having two kids she entered the “mommy drinking culture” to relax on the weekends
- After a divorce she found herself socially drinking more often – Remarried a heavy drinker
- Became aware of her lack of sleep, anxiety and overall lousy feeling
- Her plant-based diet started due to feeling physically bad and she began questioning if removing alcohol would help her get rid of new ill feelings
- Chelsea discovered The Alcohol Experiment in a Mom’s Facebook group – Signed up for the free 30 day challenge
- Quickly realized how much time she was wasting on alcohol and effects it was having on her kids
- When experiment concluded, her husband gave her an ultimatum – Chelsea chose her kids and her health over alcohol
- She is now modeling a healthier life for herself and her children and helping others through her work in customer service at This Naked Mind
Listen to the end of the podcast to hear how Chelsea’s social life and family has changed since leaving her drinking comfort zone.