In this month’s coaching questions, This Naked Mind head coach Scott Pinyard welcomes TNM coach Debi Talbert. Debi specializes in helping 50+ year olds and life coaches navigate following their dreams without the road-blocking effects of alcohol.
Find out how Debi uses her former profession as a flight attendant to help individuals find their closest exits and put on their own safety devices first before helping others — when it comes to alcohol.
Join Debi and Scott as they discuss these tough questions:
- I’ve been drinking for so long that I don’t feel like I know myself without alcohol. Have you helped people work through this? How has it gone for them?
- I feel like there are a lot of things in my life that I want to change now that I’m alcohol-free. Is this normal? How do I work with it?
Tune in to find out how the coaches answer these questions. And explain how working with a coach can be a short-cut to getting where you want to go quicker.
LIVE Alcohol Experiment
I’m so excited you guys, because we are just about to start another live alcohol experiment. If you do not know about the alcohol experiment, you need to literally drop everything right now and go to livealcoholexperiment.com. And here’s the thing, this 30 day challenge is designed to interrupt your patterns and put you back in touch with the best version of you. You’ll know it’s that version that’s living the most joyful life. That version that doesn’t need alcohol to relax or have a good time. And that version that’s having more fun and is more peaceful than ever. Again, it’s a 30 day challenge. It’s live. It’s starting on the 1st so hurry up, go to livealcoholexperiment.com.
And as always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today!
Highlights of Following Your Dreams without Alcohol
Debi’s flight path to freedom was discovered after failed attempts to relieve stress and anxiety of a busy profession in the friendly skies. Check out the highlights of her conversation with Scott:
- Debi drank for years to help her decompress/destress from her busy life as a flight attendant
- Discovered her zone of genius was talking to others through hard times
- Became a TNM coach to fulfill her dream of helping others discover life possibilities without alcohol
- 1:1 coaching takes time to make real change
- How to trust yourself when trying new things without the crutch of alcohol
- What it takes to design new behavior habits in your life
- How to break down your booze identity and rediscover yourself
- How ditching alcohol can uncover creativity, reduce anxiety and get your energy back
Listen to the entire podcast to hear Debi’s answer to Scotts curveball question!