Alcohol was Amy’s partner in stress relief until she realized managing it was so much easier with a non-alcoholic beverage in hand.
Find out how Amy is now advocating for NA varieties in her local hospitality venues and driving the momentum for change as a consumer.
The Digital Ticket
Did you miss This Naked Mind Live? Do you maybe have a little bit of FOMO? Don’t worry. I’ve got you covered. In fact, I had the entire event professionally recorded and it’s available digitally. Transformation in your living room, yup, that is what it’s all about. You can grab your digital ticket at thisnakedmind.com/digitalticket.
As always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today!
Highlights of Driving the NA Beverage Momentum – Amy A.’s Story
Drinking NA beverages doesn’t have to mean you’re pushing mocktail narrative, it can just mean that you demand variety in your AF life. Check out the highlights of Amy’s life to find out how variety helped her become successful along her path to freedom :
- Moved away from home for University – Strong alcohol culture
- Met husband – Drinking buddy
- After birth of daughter – Time away necessary
- Resulted in: Blackouts, leaving work and hospital visits
- Cycle of stress and fear caused her to spiral out of control
- Rehab – Introduced to TNM podcast
- Met a friend who was AF – Thought too good to be true
- Started The Alcohol Experiment – Flipped a switch
- NA drink options became her ‘suit of armor’
- Started website and advocating for NA varieties in local businesses
Listen to the entire podcast to find out how you can get involved in driving the NA beverage momentum. Also, check out an AF brand that Annie finds super refreshing!