On this month’s coaching episode, This Naked Mind Head Coach Scott Pinyard welcomes This Naked Mind Senior Coach Rebecca Snider. Rebecca shares some of her story and the struggles that led her to work with people who focus on wellness but feel stuck with alcohol as well as mothers raising families. Then, she and Scott answer these three great questions:
- Four of my colleagues gave up alcohol for 30 days. It was easy for them. When I tried it, I only made it a few days and now I’m drinking more. What do I do?
- I feel like when I first set a goal, I do well. But then I lose momentum. What am I doing wrong?
- Why are some triggers stronger than others and how can I get past them?
And, finally, Scott tosses his signature curveball question to Rebecca.
Hi, it’s Annie Grace. I wanted to interrupt this podcast, I guess the end of this podcast, to say that if you are totally serious about actually truly and forevermore transforming your relationship with alcohol, really leaving it behind in the rear view mirror for once and forever, and changing your psychology about it, we have a program called The PATH that is created specifically for you.
Now it’s not for you if you are still dabbling or still trying to figure out where you want to be or maybe even still want to moderate.
All those things are fine, but if you are beyond that and you’re like, “No, I just want to be done with this. I’m ready to invest some time and I’m ready to just make this happen.” I want you to check out nakedmindpath.com, and join us in The PATH where you receive coach-guided and community support so that you can truly make this lasting change you want in your life. And as always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today!
Highlights of Why Am I Drinking More After Quitting?
Have you ever taken a break from alcohol and started back up? Has that left you wondering why am I drinking more after quitting? Scott and Rebecca answer this question and more. Here are the highlights of this podcast.
- Finding balance
- working through feeling stuck
- uncovering the answer to why am I drinking more after quitting
- There is no such thing as failure
- Building strategies
- Making micro-commitments
- Getting into a relationship with yourself
- Does it really have to be a trigger?
Rebecca and Scott go so far beyond just answering why you are drinking more after quitting in this podcast. Make sure you listen to the complete podcast and take advantage of this coaching session.