On this coaching episode, This Naked Mind Head Coach Scott Pinyard welcomes This Naked Mind Senior Coach Pamela Price as his guest host. They talk a bit about how Pamela focuses her coaching work on yogis, yoga instructors, and yoga studio owners, and then they answer three questions from our This Naked Mind community:
- Which type of yoga should I try?
- What can I do to quiet the monster in my mind?
- What are three or four things that made a difference for you in living alcohol free in those first couple of months?
And, finally, Scott tosses his signature curveball question to Pamela.
Have you tried The Alcohol Experiment? Okay, if not, drop everything and go to alcoholexperiment.com. This free 30-day challenge is designed to interrupt your patterns and put you back in touch with the best version of you. You remember, it was that version of you that’s living your most joyful life, the version that doesn’t need alcohol to relax or to have a good time, and is having more fun than ever. Again, this is a totally free challenge that will change everything for you. So learn more and join me 100% free at alcoholexperiment.com.
And as always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today!
Highlights of Alcohol and Yoga with Pamela
Alcohol and yoga keep getting paired up when this should be seen as a wellness catastrophe. This Naked Mind coach Pamela Price shares her thoughts.
- Alcohol isn’t in line with the yoga lifestyle
- The disconnect when you’re drinking and practicing yoga
- Dealing with the shame and blame
- Integrating The Alcohol Experiment with yoga
- The right yoga practice depends on what you’re looking to get out of it
- Using yoga when triggers hit
- Techniques to combat stress and mental chatter
- Top three things for starting an alcohol-free life
More on Alcohol and Yoga
Pamela has such valuable information on how to look within us to find the relief we’re searching for. Tune into the complete podcast for more of her wisdom.