On this month’s coaching episode, This Naked Mind Head Coach Scott Pinyard welcomes This Naked Mind Senior Coach Teri Patterson as his guest co-host. After a brief discussion about the absence of alcohol from wellness conversations and the focus of Teri’s work, they answer four great questions:
- What are your top tips to prepare for the first 30 days alcohol free?
- When I am home I am completely committed to a healthy lifestyle. When I travel for work, I still find healthy food options but alcohol is always a challenge. How can I stay on track on the road?
- I am about to quit drinking. What supplements should I take?
- Why am I able to take a break from drinking but always fail when I try to moderate?
And, finally, Scott tosses his signature curveball question to Teri.
Hi, it’s Annie Grace. I wanted to interrupt this podcast, I guess the end of this podcast, to say that if you are totally serious about actually truly and forevermore transforming your relationship with alcohol, really leaving it behind in the rearview mirror for once and forever, and changing your psychology about it, we have a program called The PATH that is created specifically for you.
Now it’s not for you if you are still dabbling or still trying to figure out where you want to be or maybe even still want to moderate. All those things are fine, but if you are beyond that and you’re like, “No, I just want to be done with this. I’m ready to invest some time and I’m ready to just make this happen.” I want you to check out nakedmindpath.com, and join us in The PATH where you receive coach-guided and community support so that you can truly make this lasting change you want in your life.
As always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today!
Highlights of A Conversation about Alcohol and Wellness with Teri Patterson
Teri Patterson is a functional nutritionist in addition to being a This Naked Mind Certified Senior Coach. Today she joins Scott Pinyard to have an important conversation about alcohol and wellness.
- why isn’t alcohol and wellness discussed more
- identifying the disconnect
- preparing for going alcohol-free
- the power of journaling
- the importance of community
- maintaining resolve away from home
- the importance of routines
- how to nourish and detoxify
- The moderation myth and how to move away from it
More on Alcohol and Wellness
This podcast is just slammed with valuable information on alcohol and wellness. Tune in to get the full story.
Share Your Story
Did This Naked Mind, The PATH, or The Alcohol Experiment help you find freedom from drinking? Share your story and you could be featured on an episode of This Naked Mind Podcast to inspire others. Find out how here!