What kind of damage does alcohol do to your brain? Is it reversible? Aside from stopping drinking, is there anything you can do to heal your brain? Also, what is the impact of all the worry you feel wondering if you have caused yourself permanent brain damage? Annie Grace explains …
Hey, it’s Annie Grace. I want to tell you about the most important book that I never wrote. I mean that. This is This Naked Life. It is 48 true stories of people finding freedom from alcohol. And, it’s so inspiring. It’s our stories, as you know from this podcast, that truly change us, that revolutionize what we believe is possible for ourselves. So, it’s This Naked Life. You can find it on Amazon, or check it out online at nakedlifestories.com. And every single copy, all the proceeds, are 100% committed to keeping The Alcohol Experiment forever free for anybody who needs it. Check it out. It’s such an inspirational book.
As always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast, as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today !
Highlights of permanent brain damage from drinking?
- The brain is incredibly malleable. Its capacity to heal is unparalleled.
- We can change the structure of the brain with our thinking and our thoughts.
- Impact of drinking on the prefrontal cortex
- Lizard brain vs Mammalian brain
- As the brain heals it can grow stronger.
- There are very few instances of permanent brain damage from drinking.
- Usually drinking for 50, 60 years excessively daily
- Why does this worry give you?
- Our bodies are miraculous
Tune in to the podcast for more on permanent brain damage from drinking.