Is life boring without alcohol? Most people assume it will be. And, that belief keeps them stuck drinking long after alcohol has drained all the fun. What makes us bored? Can alcohol erase boredom? Does the absence of alcohol create boredom? This Naked Mind head coach Scott Pinyard explains.
I’m so excited you guys, because we are just about to start another live alcohol experiment. If you do not know about the alcohol experiment, you need to literally drop everything right now and go to thisnakedmind.com/lae. That’s L-A-E for Live Alcohol Experiment. And here’s the thing, this 30 day challenge is designed to interrupt your patterns and put you back in touch with the best version of you. You’ll know it’s that version that’s living the most joyful life. That version that doesn’t need alcohol to relax or have a good time. And that version that’s having more fun and is more peaceful than ever. Again, it’s a 30 day challenge. It’s live. It’s starting on the 1st so hurry up, go to thisnakedmind.com/lae.
As always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast, as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Start reading This Naked Mind for free today !
Highlights of Is Life Boring Without Alcohol?
- We drink to numb and we cannot selectively numb
- We numb our happiness, we numb our joy, we numb out the great experiences that we have.
- Our disengagement when we’re drinking influences our beliefs
- We take away all the highs and lows, all the excitement and all the good when we drink
- Life gets more interesting and more robust without alcohol
- Join the Live Alcohol Experiment to experience how amazing a life without alcohol can be!
Special music thank you to the Kevin MacLeod Funkorama (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License