Annie joined Robyn Openshaw, aka GreenSmoothieGirl, on her podcast to discuss all things alcohol.
Podcast: Play in new window
This is one of the most fascinating conversations I’ve had in a long time. If you’re looking for some motivation to give up the nightcap — listen to wife, mom, and corporate executive Annie Grace, founder of the AlcoholExperiment.com, talk about what alcohol actually does to you, on every level. And why she gave up her bottle-of-wine-every-night (or more) habit. On one day for good. It’s a totally different take on our international love affair with wine — than I’ve ever heard before.
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
Get Annie’s book “This Naked Mind”
Learn more about Annie Grace and The Alcohol Experiment
Sign up for the 30 Day Challenge
EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS WITH ANNIE GRACE:
- [12:22] The Three Outcomes of the 30 Day Challenge. Annie Grace explains how people react to her 30 Day Challenge.
- [15:33] Alcohol and Society. Annie Grace explains what it means to drink socially and the reason alcoholics feel left out.
- [25:59] Insomnia. Annie Grace describes the chemical reasons you wake up in the middle of the night with anxiety
- [33:23] Scratching an Itch. Annie Grace explains why it feels so good to drink.
- [54:47] The Vanity Things. Annie Grace lays out the physical benefits of less alcohol.